Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Read My Blog?


Julie, my friend over at Greenbucks has this weekly question posted on her blog which needs an answer. Feel free to participate and check her blog about it. The question for the week is:

If you are married would you know if your husband is reading your blog?

My husband does not actually read my blog like he goes online just to read it. He only goes online for his emails for one or watch Top Gear on YouTube but that's not often. He doesn't even open the Friendster account our daughter made for him. I am the one who checks it actually. :) He knows though what I often blog about - our daughter, my photo hunts, about dining, etcetera since I tell him about my posts. At times too he browses on them while I'm asking him how he finds my current template.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Lynn.

    So he has a Friendster account set by your daughter? Haha! That is so sweet.

    Non-techie guys just read their mails when they go online and that is just about it, I guess. My son Julian loves to watch Top Gear too so we got DVDs for him. I will text you where we got them for your husband might be interested ;)

    Have a great week and till the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm guessing his interests are not related to the internet. perhaps he likes sprucing up your car or doing carpentry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JULIE, next time mas controversial questions, lol. Joke.

    CESS, Correct plus some electrical installations. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Gear on youtube? I guess, our hubbies are like that lang ano. my Hubby naman is into browsing about Ferraris.

    well, they need not read our blogs religiously. what's more important naman is they have this consciousness of what we write about in our Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pareho pala hubs natin - mine only goes online to check his emails. And before, he used to watch billiard videos on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete