Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Template Is Ruined!

There is something wrong with Blogger. I was just testing a template but clicking the Upload button, Blogger saved the template I was just testing!!! What the..????????

BIG, BIG, BIG SIIIIIIGGGGHHHHH!

And I can't find the file where I saved my Mom Zone template!!! Geez!!!!!!!!

And when I tried other templates, they can't be uploaded! There's always an error!

I'll continue redoing the template tomorrow...I mean later. There is no background when I checked in IE7. Everything looks in order in Firefox.

Oh, Blogger! Some glitch you have tonight!

8 comments:

  1. oh dear, i hope everything will b resolved soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Lynn. It looks fine (I'm using Firefox) but I hope you recover whatever background was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!!! That's some nightmare!!
    I hope you'll be able to find your original layout soon :)
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayayay :(

    The last time I played around with my template, I must have pressed something because now I can't save anything on draft mode.

    Anyway, your new look is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn!
    Your template looks just fine (am on Firefox too).

    It is frustrating when Blogger acts up. It's one good reason to get your own WordPress hosted blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your concern. :) I finally restored the template. Now I want a change of header but let me source a professional designer for that or I might ruin the template again. Oh yes, it's Blogger's glitch which ruined my template.

    Rach, Cookie, Chats: I miss you na. When do we have our dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am using wordpress and I think it is more user friendly and html friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JAM, I have not explored WP that much. The last time I attempted to use it, widgets can't be posted yet.

    ReplyDelete