Sunday, May 18, 2008

Purple Stones & Fortune Cookies


I haven't had earrings for a long time now. They just suddenly closed. You know, the pin hole where you're supposed to put in the earrings. And that was what happened to my daughter too.

But she's a growing girl and it will look prettier if she has her own pair of earrings. Vanity calls. It just completes the look sometimes. So I called her pediatrician and we headed to her clinic. It took us about fifteen minutes to have our ears pierced. It did not hurt much. Now we're mom and daughter sporting our hypo-allergenic earrings. My daughter chose the earrings with purple stones and I chose the fortune cookie shaped earrings.

Earrings Haircut
Look, there's a Mamarazzi in the mirror! :)

I had to ask for some vitamins too from our pediatrician. It's school time in a few weeks. My daughter needs some energy-boosting suplements. She will be spending eight hours at school already unlike the previous years that it was only five or half day.

Since my vanity mode was on, we heade to the salon after the ear piercing session. My daughter had a haircut. She wants to sport some bangs now because that's the current hairstyle. Uh-oh, she is so updated. This mom wanted her to have some bangs because it's easier to manage that way. No hair covering her face. No frills.


Checking the guitar at the store.

And for the rest of her vacation, she's going to learn how to play the guitar. We bought her her first real guitar last week along with the chord book, case, strap and tuner. She's just so excited to learn her first song strumming her guitar. Mommy's excited too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad having your ears pierced again didn't hurt that much. Hypo-allergenic earrings with lovely design sounds interesting. Didn't know pediatricians have those. Cool.

    Wow, I really admire women who knows how to play a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, a guitar player! the barbie of the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHEL, I wanted to learn guitar too when I was a kid. Pa-strum-strum lang, maski-pops. :D

    CESS, Haha, Basta school first.

    ReplyDelete