Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something Nice and Silver


Filipino Mom Blog's fabulous holiday finds for the week is anything silver. I thought of sharing two of my daughter's accessories. The watch is part of the package my mom sent her. I love the watch with its glittery pink face and pink stones. I will wear it if it fits me.


The other silver is her name band which we purchased middle of the year in one of the stalls selling silver at The Block. If I remember it right each letter costs P25 and the band costs P100.


This band is a good find because it still bears the same silvery shade when we bought it. On my mind it will fade after at least two weeks of wearing it. It still looks new.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! I like the name band... and it's a good find at that price. I'm thinking it would have made a good gift for my nieces, but too late... hehe.. Next year!

    The watch is so pretty, bagay kay addie.

    See you soon. I guess our girls are excited to see each other na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watch! :D

    Nice to have that silver name band, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHATS, Addie is really excited to be with Patch again and the other kids.

    JULIE, I also have my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHATS, Addie is really excited to be with Patch again and the other kids.

    JULIE, I also have my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty watch. I like the pink face and matching gems.

    ReplyDelete