Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Green


I need a break from all the kitchen works in preparation for New Year's Eve. Let me have a break and post something green as part of my sharing for the Filipino Mom Blogs fabulous holiday finds this week.

This is not my fabulous find but my daughter's. I was the financier...and consultant. We went to a number of shops before her school party last December and she finally picked one that she liked. The whole ensemble of white skinny jeans, colorful shirt with vest were on her mind days before we headed to the mall. I guess if you have a child who is a fan of the Jonas Brothers, you would know where the inspiration came from. As long as it is within our budget and it's in good taste, why not. Our tweens need to make their own decisions too. :)




Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Your daughter looked so good in her chosen outfit. Lovely choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ng outfit ni A! :D Galing naman ng stylist na ito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku, yan din ang "requested" attire ni Patch for her school Christmas party - skinny jeans! I like your daughter's choices.

    She and patch seem to be hitting it off well. :) I'm glad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOMMYBA, Thanks! :)

    JULIE, She knows what looks good on her. The makings of a stylist ba. :)

    CHATS, They are, along w/ Wenchie's daughter. Am glad about that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! she already has an eye for fashion at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your daughter looks so fashionable even if she's young :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAUIE, IBYANG, She likes dressing up. And she got it from my mother. Not me. :)

    ReplyDelete