Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009, HAPPY NEW YEAR!


From my family to yours, peace, love, prosperity, good health, and all things wonderful for the coming year, 2009, and beyond. God bless us all!

*Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. 2008 is history two hours and one minute as I post this. It has been a year of transition, achieving, realizations, beginnings, opportunities. I nurtured, I struggled, I shared, I loved. They all made me stronger and a firm believer. I have taken in stride the challenges that came along. I have learned from them. I am thankful, grateful for the sweet victories, big or small. I look forward to 2009 with an even more invigorated soul, all the more ready for even greater opportunities and successes for me and my family. To say the least, I am excited as always.

There are a lot to be thankful for in 2008 and a lot to look forward to in 2009. Moving on, moving forward to greater heights. I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

*A line from the song Closing Time, Semisonic.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lynn! Wishing you and your family all the best in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! :) Same here.

    ReplyDelete