Monday, December 15, 2008

Pink Castle


My daughter and I went to the mall last weekend to buy her dress for our church's yearly Pasalamat (Thanksgiving) and some other things we both need (and want). As part of the mall's added value to its customers, they set-up several areas intended for picture taking with mostly Disney characters and board-ups as backdrops.

I see all these when I have my coffee at the gym in the same mall and take note of all the moms and kids take time to pose for some souvenir shots. It makes me smile looking at them with my daughter on mind. I wondered if she would still pose and smile with the pink castle behind her. I like the pink castle. It's beautiful. So I asked her when we passed by it. She gladly did. :)


You may hover on the link and click to see what I cooked in Beyond Fried Eggs. Have a good week ahead! :)

16 comments:

  1. that's a lovely castle so who wouldn't want to have a photograph with it? hehe. and your daughter's so lovely :)

    happy monday lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty lady. The castle looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a pretty daughter...And that castle is just full of cuteness every little girl would want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IBYANG, LADYNRED, ENCHIE. Thanks. Your comments will give a smile to my daughter's face. :D

    NAPABOANIYA, Ah, yes, my princess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is cute pink castle

    My WS entry this week : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're daughter can be princess ...... A castle fit for the princess!!! good thing she likes posing for the camera... Mine is here http://aussietalks.com/2008/12/ikea-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, we do have the same concept for this week ws. haha.

    thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a lovely shot. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet pink castle! And your daughter is growing up to be a beautiful lady, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute naman! and your 10 y/o looks so dalaga na!:) mine kc baby baby pa haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bakit ang ganda diyan? Yung two Disney scenes nakita namin, ang liit :(

    Cute naman ni A :)

    ReplyDelete