Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast


Here's my daughter in some shots taken in different places while having her breakfast. Obviously, I am the type of mother who takes pictures of her daughter's every move. I'm taking advantage of the time that I can still do this because when she gets to her teen years I can't be a mamarazzi anymore and tag along everywhere she goes. This mommy knows, well somehow, when to take the back seat. But until then, I'll be trigger happy with my camera. :)

Getting a spoonful of cornflakes with milk.....

Posing for mommy before having her hotdogs and choco drink....

Stolen shot while trying to chew her bacon, egg and rice.....

Daughter to Dad: "Oh make her stop. Let me have my breakfast in peace...."

Check what others posted for their breakfast entries at Photo Hunt headquarters. Please see what's on the pan at Everything and then Some...... Take a peek at my breakfast and my husband's at Beyond Fried Eggs. Happy weekend! :)

17 comments:

  1. These are great pics :) Happy photo hunting!

    My Photo hunt entry is here

    Thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mammarazzi"! I love that!

    She is so pretty, but is she going to eat that giant bowl of cereal all by herself?!?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. She's beautiful.
    And holy wow! The first bowl is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have a lot of good shots of her eating breakfast! "mamarazzi" - lol! I love it. Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos and your daughter is adorable and very patient through most of the photos.

    Stop by and see my photos if you have time.

    http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that last reaction could have been from my kids. They get bored with me taking pictures!
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous daughter your have! And keep the camera going even into the teen years. All of those slightly embarrassing moments mommarazzi can capture could be valuable bargaining chips when it's time for her to get married! :0)

    I had to get a little creative with my contribution because I don't have any pictures of food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Families suffer when there's a photographer about! Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. u-shutter happy mummy, me shutter happy daddy - we got a common interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your daughter sure enjoying her daily lovely breakfast,prepared by her lovely mum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. and you have a really beautiful daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe...i'm sure andrea is used to it by now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynn. Sorry for my late visit. I love the last shot. Cute! I also love taking photos of my son and sometimes he gets a little tired of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huwaw, a big bowl of cereal!

    Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete