Monday, December 22, 2008

Filipino Mom Blog Holiday Get-together

The afternoon party was held at Wenchie's house on Saturday, Decemember 20. Pot luck of course. I brought desserts - pichi-pichi (steamed cassava with coconut) which is a favorite of most of the moms and kids, and a mocha cake.

My daughter and I came in a little late because my commitments in the morning were stretched till early afternoon. We readily helped ourselves with the food served on the table. Everything is good. I specially like the pasta of Cookie. Dear me, I forgot to ask what it is called. It's like baked macaroni only it's a little spicy (at least for my taste). The adobo chicken dish filled me up too so is the pancit canton. Needless to say, we are all full. I did not have dinner at home anymore.

Presenting the FMB Mommies beside Wenchie's Xmas tree. Left to right: Cookie, Wenchie, Cess, Chats, Me :), Julie.


There was an exchange gift for the mommies and for the kids. Here are the kids as they open their gifts.


More snapshots at WS headquarters. Everything and then Some..... posted weekend pictures of the gym. Beyond Fried Eggs shared lunch at Taco Bell.

16 comments:

  1. We have enjoyed the get-together too :) (Still writing me entry)

    Did I read about a New Year edition? :D

    Enjoy the holidays with your family, Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like u people have great fun! Happy Holidays and cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JULIE, Dapat we'll have a new year's party too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DORA, It was really great. We do see each other once in a while but this is the first time all the kids are with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's nice to put faces on names I only get to know via the blogosphere.

    nice seeing all the mommies of The Filipino Mom Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, getting together with you ladies and our kids is so much fun! It really doesn't take much to entertain ourselves, no?
    Shall we talk about the new year edition then? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's really nice ... everyone's having fun! :)

    happy holidays, Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad everyone had a fantastic time.

    Wishing you a meaningful Christmas. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gathering with mommies and all the kids must have been real fun and enjoyable :)

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. saya talaga, pramis! sayang i had to leave early.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun-filled party!
    thanks for stopping by!
    WS;Roof Top

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fun party!!! mommy with babies =) tnx for droppng by! merry xmas to you and to your family!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. super inggit! waaa ulit!

    happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My kids and I really enjoyed our party. Sa January uli ha. Btw, borrow ako ng pics ha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WENCHIE, sure. get the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete