Monday, July 7, 2008

What Will It Be?

"If we set aside an extra hour each day to do what we would rather do and not what we should be doing, what would you choose to do?"

I like this question, Julie.

Now what would it be for me? Needless to say I'd still want to spend that extra hour with my daughter and hubby even if we won't be doing the same things together. I'm a working mother so extra hour(s) with my family is very much welcome. But I'd spend the time probably doing nothing. Or not thinking of what I will be doing after being done with what I am currently doing. Was that confusing or did that make any sense at all? I run a schedule on my head what I should be doing next. That's the way I am most of the time even if I am just in our house.

Maybe I would just let the hours slip by and just do what I feel like doing without going through so much planning and inventory on my mind. I'll let my mind rest in other words and be spontaneous, just let things flow.

A good idea is I'll have a massage while the hubby and the daughter are occupied with their respective activities. Massage from head to toe greatly soothes me. Guaranteed, just a massage on my head makes me fall asleep. Zzzzz.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh...me too..a massage sounds like the perfect thing for that extra hour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massage? I would love to have that too. I just hope this would be able to take away the knots on my shoulders :)

    Thanks Lynn and I wish you a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one hour? I need a massage badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds like u have a wonderful life

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great way to refresh yourself. It will help ease some stress from work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Massage? Definitely in need of one of those now! Great photos and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete