Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Bear and a Favorite Cousin

I love this picture of my daughter with the big, huggable hanging bear behind her. This was taken during her field trip last February. It was in Island Cove where guests can have fun in their ocean park and animal land.



My daughter enjoyed this so much and I did too even if it was kind of hot that day. We fancied this one among all the animals in there. It's as if the ostrich proudly posed for a photo opportunity.

And here's a picture suggested by my daughter to put in here. She is hanging out with her favorite cousin. We pick up her cousin J from their house and she had a sleep over in our place. They watched the 3D concert of Miley Cyrus (The Best of Both Worlds) on television. These kids can't get enough of Miley to think that they have watched the concert in the theater a few weeks ago.


These are my photo hunt entries for the week, "hanging". You may visit my other entry at Everything and then Some..... Thanks and happy weekend. :)

22 comments:

  1. Haven't been to Island Cove. Looks like a fun place.

    Teka, di ba kila G. Remulla yan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, the bear is so cute hanging above your daughter's head..I love the picture of the bird's long eye lashes... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice day and a nice memory you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo with the big bear hanging above your daughter. So cute - both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos. Your daughter is very pretty. And I love the look on the ostrich's face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!

    Have a great weekend!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are just hanging out, nice entry

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! :) lovely girls there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the big bear in the first picture too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cute shot. It has been years since I last went to Island Cove. There must be so many new attractions there. I remember seeing some ostriches there.

    Where did you get those 3D glasses for the TV concert?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photo of your daughter and the hanging bear. The ostrich is pretty fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bear even though I couldn't quite tell that it was supposed to be a bear... ;b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great time - you've lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute big bear!

    i like the photo with your daughter and cousin just hanging out best!! your daughter was right to suggest it! :-)

    As for their current "fave": i don't see why kids do! my nieces are fans too!! sure hope it's just a phase! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are fun, fun pictures! never seen such a big bird yet...

    ReplyDelete
  16. hanging out.. that's a great interpretation of this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't been there but sana I could see the place in the near future...

    BTW your daughter look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Must be a fun place to visit!!

    Pearl - have a good weekend and thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  19. That last pic is so cute! Yay to your daughter for suggesting it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that big bear - how cute.

    My kids love Miley, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pics! Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again some time.

    ReplyDelete