Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Great Man

I just have to post about Mr. Randy Pausch, the Computer Science professor who delivered his Last Lecture about Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams. He joined our Creator on the morning of July 25. It still feels like it was sudden.

I have read about Mr. Pausch but have not really given his lecture that much attention. But one night I told myself to go ahead and watch his last lecture over youtube. Let me see what is so inspiring about Mr. Pausch. I finished the whole seventy six minutes in one sitting. I even looked for its transcript.

This man's sharing has touched my life. It's true that God sends us messages in a lot of ways. I believe I got one of His messages through The Last Lecture. I posted here a few months ago about the Brick Wall. It has been one of my guiding words ever since. And the Brick Wall further pushed me to go for what I wanted. Just keep on going. I'm on it now.

Mr. Randy Pausch said, “If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."

To his family, my deepest my condolences. God bless you and Mr. Pausch. And thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! and to think I dilly-dallied writing about my thoughts on this. This is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JULIE, I felt a pang of sadness when I learned the news. I'm pretty sure he has touched a lot of lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious...
    Nice pix!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete