Friday, July 25, 2008

Simple Pleasures


What are the 5 simple pleasures that will give you, well, simple pleasures?

Greenbucks threw us this question last week. What would it be for me?

I find pleasure with every bonding time with my daughter. We love being together. My favorite activity of ours is "story telling". She tells me how her day was and I tell her mine. :)

I find pleasure in having a good read. Right now I'm going to John Maxwell's site and having a good time reading his I'm 60 and Compounding (though I am far from being sixty).

I find pleasure in cooking, baking or just preparing/setting the table for lunch and dinner. I can only do these at night (when I am not so tired) and during weekends.

I find pleasure in watching movies and television shows no matter how inane others find them (Pinoy Big Brother, showbiz talk shows, soaps both local and international).

I find pleasure bonding with my friends. I need to relax with my friends once in a while.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Mommy Lynn! Those are very nice simple pleasure. Yes, I think I'd find pleasure in all of them as well especially the bonding time with our children. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ostrich but not as cute as your daughter -- animal places always make for fun w/ kids or me at any age

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonding time, reading a good book, preparing a wonderful and fulfilling meal, watching feel-good shows, bonding with friends, these are all good ways to find simple pleasures.

    Doesn't take much effort nor money, just being yourself and having fun matters most.

    Thanks for playing Lynn. The next WQ email will be sent in a while :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So PBB fan ka din..pareho tayo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your top 5 Lynn! it's true, no amount of money or luxury can buy you happiness. the simplest pleasures in life are the best.

    ReplyDelete