Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lighter Shade of Blue

I have shared here a lot of times that my husband and my daughter are both water babies. They just love to take a dip in the pool every now and then. Our hotel hideaway are never complete without them spending hours in the pool.



This was taken last August when we had our four-day metro get-away. This is an indoor pool at the ninth floor if I remember it right. The interior, though a bit renaissance inspired with its columns and murals, gives a light shade of blue. It's really soothing and relaxing especially when you have the pool all to yourself. :)

Please visit Photo Hunt site for other blue pictures. I have another blue water, outdoor this time, at Everything and then Some...... Hope to see you there too. :)

**********
Mood: Relaxed.
Music: I'm Yours, Jason Mraz

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all the different shades of Blue! That's so neat!

    I've gone Blue on several levels - please stop by if you get the chance!

    http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same concept,Lynn, only mine's salty :)

    We should schedule a swimming party this summer for the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Nice shot. I'm actually off for a swim after I finish my Photo Hunt visiting. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT looks pretty shades of blue..Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is nice! i'm a water person too. i love to swim... being in the water relaxes me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool indoor pool..
    But I can't swim :(

    Thanks for stopping by my PH earlier.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blue shot. Looks very soothing.

    Baker
    (Thanks for the visit earlier and the kind comments)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot and what a relaxing place to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to take a Blue Bath - it's below freezing point outside here in Oslo (Norway) right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son would love to take a dip in that pool.

    here's my BLUE sky. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't blame them for being in that pool for hours! It looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in a hotel this weekend... I'm going to go to the pool tomorrow! :-)

    Thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks so nice but i still prefer the outdoor pools for the simple reason indoor pools away from the sun tend to be so cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a nice indoor pool. I like indoor pools because you can escape the heat of the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete