Saturday, October 25, 2008

How Sweet

I love this picture sent by my cousin taken a week ago at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, San Francisco. That's my sister! Inscribed on the sand is "Tita loves A" (my daughter's pet name). How sweet! Haha.

She has been living in the U.S. for two years now. She and my daughter are very, very close. They spent a lot of time together during my daughter's toddler years up to the start of her tween years. They are the ones left in the house since my husband and I go to our respective works. From the time my sister left she regularly gives my daughter a call and that is almost everyday, same thing my parents do. My sister and my daughter, they just click together. :)



**********
Mood: A little exhausted. Just finished helping my daughter review.
Music: Burnin' Up, Jonas Brothers (that's care of my daughter's cd playing right now)

2 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet message. They must miss each other very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they do. Raring to see each other na. :D

    ReplyDelete