Saturday, November 22, 2008

That's Us!


We have identified all the characters in each movie poster mounted on the wall. We have scribbled on the table's paper mat and did some tic-tac-toe. I have checked incoming texts and replied to some. I checked my emails. My daughter played with her DS Lite for a few minutes. We did everything we can think of while waiting for our food. Almost twenty minutes has passed from the time we ordered and ten minutes from my first follow-up, still our food is "a minute to go m'aam, truly sorry for the delay."

What else is there to do but take our pictures. We thought of taking a picture of us looking at the mirror in front of us. So, there, we have our own reflection. And I thought I will have no use for this picture. :D

For other photo hunts on "reflection", please visit here. :) Another entry at Everything and then Some..... for a great sunset reflection. Happy weekend! :)

23 comments:

  1. Nice shot and story to go. I hope you got your food at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the many reasons why we should always bring our camera with us... it can save us from boredome. lol! ;)

    My PhotoHunt entries this week are here:

    BLOGSILOG
    Buzzy Me
    Cherry's Comfort Zone
    Wishing and Hoping

    Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello there, "us"! Nice shot. Happy Hunting ~ My Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the theme. The two of you look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRITA, Yes we did, after 30 mins or so. :)

    CHIKAY, You are so right. Haha.

    CRAZY WORKING MOM, Hello back! :D

    NITA, Thanks!

    TRICIA, We are. In fact, I was very patient understanding the delay in our order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH well you did find ways to occupy the time whaile you waited and got a perfect shot for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that's the joy of photohunter. Sometimes even pictures taken for the fun of it can be used with a theme. Must say I like your picture! Hope the minute didn't take much longer for the food to come.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shot - a girls' day out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun post!

    Stop by if you get the chance!

    http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to see such a close relationship between you two. Great shot and thanks for sharing with us :)

    http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reflection of a happy mommy and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me guess: Are you one of those people (me included, actually!) who never is all that far away from his/her camera? ;b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynn, You and your daughter are adorable!! I hope you got your food and that it was hot!!! Happy hunting for more reflection shots...

    ReplyDelete
  14. aha, caught in the act, lol! isn't technology such a great gift to mankind? hehehe... enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice take,very creative.
    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh cool, I see a few movies I really like up there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. unique entry. i got pics too like that bt i forgot where it was saved. :) love this!

    happy Week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AT last you had something to occupy your time :) Is this P.House restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a nice shot. It's always handy to have a camera tucked in your bag for times like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, what a great shot of you both! Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete