Thursday, October 16, 2008

All Good

There are a lot of things I have to be thankful for amidst my confusion. I would have written about some of these last Monday but it felt so good I just have to leave them on my thoughts for a while. I keep on repeating the word 'good', because they are, great even. :)

* I received a good news from one of my prospects. This really gave me the needed boost in my energy.
* I received a good review. It feels good that my capabilities are so trusted. The message is clear, in spite of my demands, I am needed where I am. It was really encouraging. It pays to be honest. It's all for fairness.
* I am thankful that I have overcome the pressure of a big presentation due in a week's time.
* I was late with my appointment this morning but still, the meeting went smoothly and the deal is on.
* My business endeavor is doing good progress. Keep them coming. :)
* My daughter is one of the contenders in their Science Quiz Bee. I am so proud of her! :)
* I was able to overcome laziness/exhaustion I attended our worship service tonight.
* I am thankful I know what I want, will stand by them, will live by them.

I don't have to look hard really. Blessings continue to pour in my life. I thank God for always bringing joy into my heart. I thank Him for letting me realize and feel that even mundane things can bring great joy in my life. :)

Be inspired and read on others' sharing on what they are thankful for. :)

**********
Mood: Grateful.
Music: Spell, Deon Estus

3 comments:

  1. It's so good that you can be thankful with much going on. But praise God that He is the source of your joy.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for adding your comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful to have so much on your hands and still find time to be thankful :)

    ReplyDelete