Thursday, October 9, 2008

Popcorn!



That's what we had for dessert instead of the left-over cake I bought the other day from Mary Grace. At least this has less fat, less sugar but high in fiber. :) I have been eating a lot of popcorn lately. And my daughter have been blurting "corn pop boy!!!" whenever her dad pops corn in the microwave oven. The expression came from Joe Jonas, you know this generation's tween obsession, from the great Jonas Brothers.

**********
Mood: Calm.
Music: Here I Am, Peggy (Camp Rock)

4 comments:

  1. Sarap ng popcorn..we had popcorn a while ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love popcorn. That reminds me we rain out of microwavable popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love popcorn too but not the microwavable ones. I like Chef Tony's and Holy Kettle Corn! You gotta try Garrett's Popcorn too-- bud sadly, it's not available in the Phils. :(

    ReplyDelete