Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beautiful Day

Things are going a little crazy the past weeks. It's creeping into me. It's starting to get the better of me. And I don't like it that way. I am always in control. The really important things are getting sidetracked again. I am agitated all because of the stress I am experiencing. There is no room for negativity. So I must eliminate the source of this "turmoil".

I will live up to my values and will not allow anything to ruin them. I will not go with the system but instead hold on to my principles and act accordingly. As it is and always shall be, my values should be aligned with the circle I move in.

I value work-life balance.
I value professionalism.
I value independence.
I value peace and harmony.

God is good. In my moment of confusion, He let me turn to Him again. "The Lord will guide you always, he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land. You will be like a spring whose waters never fail." (Isaiah 58:11)

Relax, smell the flowers. It's another beautiful day. :)

**********
Mood: Spreading the love.
Music: Blue Sky, Hale

Image from Getty Images.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you can triumph over this turmoil. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. :) As I have always believed - ask, believe, receive. :)

    ReplyDelete