Monday, October 20, 2008

Amidst Busyness


It's crunch time both for me and my daughter. And hubby has never been busier too (whispers: he's always like that anyway, I'm used to it). My planning presentation is due in less than a week and I have not started on it because my day at work is spent for a budget presentation on Wednesday. On top of that are other functions that go with my job. And if I may say, I've open my own business venture more than a week ago which needs supervision too. I usually drop by there at night before heading home.

When I get home, I prepare my daughter's review sheets for her major subjects. Fate you might call it. Our two day annual business plan presentation falls on the same dates as my daughter's second mastery examinations. This means we are going to be very, very busy this week, especially this weekend. Breathe, breathe, breathe. These too shall pass...with flying colors. :)

To keep my mood up and about...


All these inspirational quotes and cute graphics from Sally Huss.

Calvin and Hobbes is still a favorite. They never fail to amuse me. :)



**********
Mood: Geeky.
Music: Out of My League, Stephen Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment