Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't We Just Love to Eat?

This Friday's theme for Mommy Moments is "New Family Photo". Here are our most recent pictures among the many pictures I've taken or asked to be taken. I love taking pictures of my family.

The first one was taken on Dec. 29 after church. We had our dinner at Luk Foo, a newly opened restaurant near our place. I was first introduced in this restaurant during a birthday of a mommy blogger buddy. She treated us at another branch of Luk Foo. I love their spare ribs and peking duck.

The second picture was taken at Italianni's. We had our dinner there after watching Gulliver's Travels. And the third picture was taken at Max's. I just came from an out-of-office meeting, called hubby if he can pick me up because it was pretty late and I was a bit tired to call a cab. We had late dinner before going home. Or more like they had, not me. :) I'm watching my diet.


The family that dines together, stays together.


***Read more sharing at Mommy Journey.

10 comments:

  1. it's good to enjoy dine-outs with the family :D
    My Mommy Moments
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I never tried Peking Duck, I wonder how it taste....

    Happy Mommy Moments :-)

    My MM Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have!

    My Mommy Moment Post, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mommies, yes, dining out with the family is one activity I will not get tired of. :) And that goes for all of us I assume.

    CHUBSKULIT, Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice picture, dining out is bonding time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah... you really do love to it, lol! lovely family! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its not very often that i see a family photo from you:) glad you decided to join us this week! happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure looks like it!

    can't wait for the toddlers to grow up so we can have food trips also.

    http://2totetots.blogspot.com/2011/01/mommy-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all for visiting my blog. :)

    CHRIS, That's because the hubs is not comfortable in posting his pics in my blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete