Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jillie Bean's Deli

The past days had been really stressful plus the fact that I almost had flu. Let me take it easy tonight. One of my stress relievers at night is my virtual kitchen. I visit this three times a week, sometimes less if I am really tired to play Cafe World at night. I don't spend much time with it but I have to say this is the only game left in my FB.

Most people in my list keep on sending invitations for Cityville and keep on sending/asking gifts for FarmVille. A lot of them have outgrown Cafe World but not me. Haha. I love the different tasks I get to see when I log on. This game is pretty easy too. It's also not time consuming. The average time that I spend here is about 15 minutes and yet I can maintain a cute and neat kitchen. :)

I love the sound it makes when the chef is cooking. I love the food that were finished tonight. Look.....

There's red burrito, birthday cupcakes and waldorf salad. Inside the deep fryer by the way are fried onions.

I love the colors! If only it's this easy to cook in my real kitchen. I just pick a recipe, put them all together in one pot, leave them for a few hours or even a day, and they are all ready for consumption when I get back. Life would be easier then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment