Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Today is 1.1.11. It's the first day of the new year of the new decade. It's like a new chapter in our life book. And so it is. :) I feel so positive not just for the year but for the decade and let me say the whole life time. Haha. :)

Why is this so? The coming of a new year is my favorite time of the year. I feel renewed, recharged, raring to go especially now that I am older and wiser. I have been true to my resolutions and achieving my goals. I only have God to thank for for guiding me, "pushing" me and leading the way.

There were challenges, plenty of them, and not all goals are achieved, some are answered as I prayed them to be, some are delayed, some are not according to how I prayed for, some are still not answered. But through God's grace, I was able to grow through them, learned from them indeed.

I made a resolution when I attended our church worship service last Thursday. The message was clear, anything and everything is possible through God who loves us. I should know that. I am a living testimony of that. I pray a lot but I am openly saying this, that I will live a God-centered life that all my actions and decisions are all for His glory. I cannot do it alone as I have my vulnerabilities. God is my strength and I openly acknowledge that.

I am so excited for this year and the years to come. Indeed, more positive, fruitful, productive milestones will be achieved this year and beyond for myself and my family. I am grateful for all the blessings and ever ready to receive more blessings from God.

God knows the desires of my heart. He planted them there and He will guide me, as always, to get to them and share my blessings. Thank You for a rewarding year that was 2010. I am definitely looking forward to 2011, a year to soar further.

Three things on top of my list and on top of my mind this 2011: Be God-centered in all that I do. Share. Expect greater things to happen to me and to my family.

Happy New Year! Happy New Decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment