Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quail Eggs

Except for squash and potato (the misunderstood vegetable), my daughter would only eat all other vegetables if they are mixed with something else like chicken, pork or beef. In this case, I put in quail eggs and chicken liver for added flavor, together with carrots, snow peas, chayote, etcetera. A semi-chopsuey if you must. Fortunately she liked the taste. Her plate was all clean when we had it for dinner.


More lunch box sharing at Filipino Mom Blog. :)

6 comments:

  1. Para nga siyang chopsuey minus the cabbage and baguio beans. Maybe I'll try this soon. Di ko pa sure kung type ng son ko ang liver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga parang chopsuey nga. my kids would like this because of the quail eggs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basta may quail egg, patok sa kids :) My kids will like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAUIE, I hope he gets to like liver. :)

    COOKIE, JULIE, Quail eggs are high on cholesterol that's why I don't prepare this often. Higher than ordinary eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids love quail eggs too. I did not know that quail eggs have more cholesterol than chicken eggs... Salamat sa info.

    ReplyDelete