Monday, January 19, 2009

Outdoor Studying


Well, outdoor as in out of the house. My daughter and I tagged along with my husband on the scheduled routine maintenance of the car - change oil, air filter, tires, belts, etcetera. We wanted to go to the mall after so we decided to join my husband. But then my daughter and I are not actually fond of vehicle service shops so we decided to wait for my husband in the nearby Starbucks.

We brought along her book so she can study for her long quiz the following day. The car check up usually takes an hour and thirty minutes we might as well put the waiting into good use. And this way, we are free the rest of the afternoon. Wise move. :)


More of weekend snapshots here. Have a great week ahead! :)

16 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet daughter you have! She sure values her studies :)

    Have a good week ahead, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, dalaga na....can't wait to see my daughter like that. She's adorable...is she blogging too? =) hehehehe i bet so! Youre right about digi scrapping, matrabho! tagal sa oras hehehe =) bu ti love it sana kaso sanay ako sa maual scrapbooking ehhehe lowtech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea in killing time. I hope the Starbuck's branch is quiet, meron kasing branch na maingay at mahirap mag-concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the best way to endure car servicing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck on your daughter's exam!

    thanks for dropping by WS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dalaga na. She's such a sweet girl to give in to dad even if she has an exam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aba, ang sipag :)

    Its nice to know that even on days when you are not at home, your daughter is a conscientious student :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure she did well at the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, walang pinipiling lugar ang pag-aaral! You are blessed to have a daughter like hers! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how sweet of her to keep you guys company... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur time was not wasted waiting. mommy talaga alam ang gagawin. your daughter is very pretty, studious pa ha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a nice way to spend a weekend. i hope she aced her quiz. :D

    happy ws! thanks for visiting mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could never study in the outdoors since young. DOn't know why. TOo many distractions, maybe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. A nice cool place to kill time while waiting for the car. :)

    Happy WS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sure do want to enjoy this kind of moment with my own daughter...so lovely and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  16. wise move indeed! :)

    thanks for visiting my WS, Lynn
    enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete