Thursday, July 12, 2012

I AM BACK!

I had so many things I would like to share here in my blog but I don't know, for some reason, I stopped blogging, at least here. I had all the intentions to blog but work and activities in and out of the house prevented me from doing so. I finish all things I need to do before I sit down in front of the computer at home, and before I know it, I lose the enthusiasm to blog what I want to blog.

That was my main reason, and here are some more:

1. I was updating my Life Bliss Daily blog everyday until May 2012.
2. I was so busy that I can only update one blog. Summer was crazy too so even Life Bliss Daily did not get its own update.
3. There are just too many social media in my plate that it feels like updating everything is just being redundant. I have Foursquare which I also attach pictures with where I am, what I do. I have Twitter and Facebook. I can honestly do away with Facebook and just go there to see my families' pictures. But I can't do away with Twitter. I get all my current events update through Twitter first.
4. And now I am hooked with Instagram. I check this first before any of my social media accounts.
5. YouTube distracted me from blogging. At least for two weeks, instead of blogging when I am in front of the computer, I listened to a lot of Axl Rose, browsed the net for his previous articles and then listen to his music some more.

I don't blog religiously even then and with all these social media, blogging took a backseat even more. But then suddenly, I wanted to blog again, chronicle my day. Just update and do something about my blog. I get excited thinking about blogging. This should be good!

I miss the first few years when I was blogging. I miss my rounds in different blogs from different countries every Saturday when there is PhotoHunt. I browsed on some blogs at BlogHer Directory and checked out some mommy blogs. I really love journal type blogs - just sharing what happened within the day. I love looking at pictures from different countries, how their days went by, simple things.

It's perfectly fine with me if one monetizes his or her blog. In fact I want to do that too, again. Admittedly, a lot of times when I get to encounter a blog with inserted link ads in their post, I lose the enthusiasm to read. I find everything posted to be insincere. It's like the post was just made up for the link ad. I am not saying the story is not factual, but, you know, it's just there for the link ad.

I used to monetize my blog but again, work ate up a lot of my time that I was not able to continue improvements in my blog. Now, I want it again but I want to preserve the personal touch. I hope I can do that, find the balance between entrepreneurial blogging (is there such a term?) and still just share what I want to share.

I have always believed this, even if I get so busy, if I want to accomplish something or a lot of things with great passion and enthusiasm, I will always have the time to do them - and this goes for my blogging too. :)))

Let me savor this moment. I AM BACK TO BLOGGING AND HAPPY ABOUT IT! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment