Monday, July 16, 2012

Comfort Food

My activities took a back seat today as the flu bug hit me. I am blessed with good health and have never been sick really. I am thankful about that. Good health for me and my family is one of the things that is in my prayers. Health is wealth indeed. I feel better now compared to this morning and afternoon. I hope the medicine I took is doing me good.

Comfort food, that's what I had today. I indulged. I actually don't know what I want to eat but I had Jollibee's chicken joy. I was expecting a not-so-crispy chicken but what a pleasant surprise, chicken skin are so crispy! I love it!



I also craved for their cheeseburger but the fries I didn't even touch.

One thing I realized, I cannot consume this much food already. I only had 1 piece of chicken leg and half of burger. No, I did not drink the softdrink.

This afternoon I had my mocha cake fix. As usual, it's from Red Ribbon, one of my favorite bakeshops. Well, yes, I ate straight from the box, haha. Nobody else is a cake person here at home but me. And down with the flu is a good excuse to be a mess. Lol. Kidding.



Anyway, I really prayI get better towards the night. I have so many things to do tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. gosh! i love the cake... glad to know you feel better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! I love cakes too! But I'm trying to avoid them now. On a diet (at least for too much sweets) again.

    ReplyDelete