Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clowning Around

My family and I attended a birthday party a few weekends ago. The boy turned one year old and he is the son of my husband's friend. We trooped to Max's Restaurant to celebrate with them. There is a portion in the program where a clown entertains the kids (and adults as well). I think this it one of the clowns I enjoyed watching because of his punch lines. His jokes are really funny! My guess is he is also a stand-up comic. :) The kids love him!


Theme: Jokester


I love the cupcakes! Had one bite though. Too much sugar does not go well with my goal of 112 lb by October 2012. :))


Of course, a birthday party (or any other fun gathering) will not be complete without the photobooth. Guests look forward to this and try their funny poses or try putting on assorted costumes. :)


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment