Monday, August 23, 2010

"Tips From Your Everyday Experts"

Good morning! Before I start the daily grind, let me share a site which might interest you, the MOMs specially. I contributed a short article, "Keeping Up with the Demands of School", as part of the Tips from Body Builders of sustagen.ph.

I am sure most parents can relate. Isn't it that school is getting more demanding as years go by? It was "simpler" during our time. It's more competitive now as the world keeps on advancing. This is to be expected but still, the work load in school still overwhelms me most of the time. I attribute this to the fact that we have to compete globally, our children need to be more equipped in facing the world so to speak. I have concerns concerning curriculum in school but whatever my concerns are, still, my top of mind is how I can support my daughter.

In our busy lives whether we are working parents or stay-at-home-mothers/fathers, our foremost concern is still the well-being of our children. Like what I have said in my article, "a great part of my support is in ensuring that she manages herself well and that she has the stamina to do all the activities she participates in."




We look after our children - from the activities they are involved, the shows they watch, the sites they browse, the nutrition they get from the food they eat to the company they keep - the best way we know how.

If you have time, have fun with your kid and find valuable insights in raising or sustaining a stronger, healthier child.

"A site where moms and kids get to bond with fellow moms and child care experts for the latest tips in building a child's strength, stamina and immunity so he or she can better explore the world that is expanding beyond his home." (Part of the welcome note from sustagen.ph)

1 comment: