Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Morning Calmness

Let me find time to squeeze blogging about a happy thought or feeling I had (and still have) this morning. Good feelings like these should be shared and post without delay (at least I've post it within the day, haha). This is nothing big but I just felt extra-ordinarily good from the moment I wake up. There's this sudden sense of calmness in me. I usually wake up rushing, hurrying to start the day.


This is what I have put up in my Facebook status four hours ago:

"It's great to wake up at the right side of the bed for no apparent reason. You just feel everything is right and you feel all light just because. That rhymes. :) I just thanked my Boss above for this feeling. Good morning. Off to my daily grind. Have a great day!"

That best summarizes what I'm feeling.



I searched for a happy image and then I thought of googling images of cupcakes. Cupcakes are so much fun. Just looking at them is happiness for me. I am on a diet you see. Haha.

I chanced upon this Cookie Monster cupcake and thought this surely represents this happy feeling. I love cupcakes, I love Cookie Monster, next to Ernie and Big Bird. :)

I pray the ripples of happiness never ends and the echoes of joy go on.

*Picture from this site, vi.sualize.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment