Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cillian Murphy

Finally I was able to watch the very much raved about movie, Inception. I love it just like how I loved the first Matrix. But let me discuss about Inception in succeeding posts. For now, all I want to talk about is CILLIAN MURPHY (Robert Fischer in the movie). 



He was the Scarecrow. He became a transvestite. He was Red Eye. He had breakfast in Pluto. Soft, blue eyes. Wavy, short, clean - any way his hair is cut, he carries it well. He's a rock star, he's evil, he's nice, he's a nerd. His accent adds to his appeal. Pouting lips. Melancholy look. Cillian Murphy is beautiful. I feel like singing James Blunt's You're Beautiful.


I can't agree more with the article's title.  I see him as a refined Johnny Depp.  Like Depp, he is an actor who takes every role a challenge, does not mind how he will look on screen but gives depth to the character he portrays.  Every angle of his face and the way he looks at you speak volumes of character and experiences. He is such a good actor.

A quiet man who does not live like a Hollywood star - no bodyguard, no stylist, no publicist. He keeps his private life private. "I haven't created any controversy, I don't sleep around, I don't go and fall down drunk (from Cillian Murphy, Personal Life, Wikipedia)." He is married to his long-time girlfriend and they have two children.

Recognized for his talent, not just sheer beauty. Look here for his credentials.


I wish to see you more in the movies, Cillian!


Yes, I am in fangirl mode. :)

1 comment: