Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hannah in Yellow


The reason why my daughter is so quiet is her full concentration in painting or coloring Hannah Montana all yellow. It's a 3D poster sent by my sister to her. I was looking for something yellow in her room. And there I saw her with Hannah sporting yellow hair and jacket.


I asked her to please sit properly. Slouching is bad for the back. It will also make her tired more easily. I asked her to continue doing her craft on her study table.


She really did not want to be disturbed. She doesn't even want to pose for my camera. She got up alright, but on the floor, still using her bed as her table. *scratches head*


Sometimes I don't know what is it with children that they do not want to listen right away. I was a child once. I should understand. Sometimes, as parents, we should know also when to let them be and let the children have some quiet time for themselves.

***See more Yellows at Photo Hunt. I will be going around photo entries tonight when I get back home.

7 comments:

  1. Ah, kids are just like that. Have the same problem with my kiddos. They just don't want to be disturbed while working. She's a very talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes slouching is OK, eh? ;) She is concentrating so heard! Nice for yellow.

    I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

    http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. When creativity hits you just have to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She seems to be enjoying herself but I can understand your worries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very talented girl. Mine's up too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice 3D poster.

    I know what you mean. At age 5, Yohan already insists to do some things his way.

    ReplyDelete