Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daddy's Moments

What can be my husband's Daddy Moments? Well, he loves Top Gear. He loves the magazine and the show. He even bought sets of DVDs of it. He watches them to relax. He loves going to shops for car accessories. We have known each other since our early years in college which was a long time ago. Haha. He was the one who introduced me back then to Transport Show and all other car shows.

From our school in Manila, we go to World Trade Center to watch the exhibit of cars and car accessories. I don't know much about cars but I appreciate how they were modified or designed especially how the hubs, then boyfriend, describe them to me, with all his passion. :)

The last car show we went to was the Manila International Auto Show and yes, this was a super Daddy Moment I want to share here.

My daughter is fond of cars too, obviously influenced by her Dad.


Nice pose, Daddy yo!

And of course, Daddy Moment won't be complete without the family. Simple joys, we love eating out and this is one of them taken during my birthday last May 2011, at Amici.

The family devoured all the food.

***Read more sharing at Mommy Journey.

7 comments:

  1. I guess magkakasundo sila ng asawa ko lol!My husband is also a car enthusiast~kahit saan basta't merong car events,nagpupunta cya.
    Nice family photo btw ^_^

    http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2011/06/daddy-moments.html

    Happy Father's Day to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day

    visiting for MM
    mine is up
    http://dickvincedorry.blogspot.com/2011/06/me-and-papa.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is a car enthusiast pala, Mommy, and their bonding moment (father and daughter) also involves cars. Advance Happy Father's Day to your husband! I hope you can visit my MM entry, too. http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/06/mommy-moments-daddy-moments-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's quite interesting...father-daughter both love cars! anyway, visiting your MM entry! happy father's day to your husband! hope you can drop by mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all daddies love cars ... they should always have a moment with their cars ...

    happy father's day!

    Here's my Daddy Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the last pic.. you seem to look very happy..

    care to visit MY ENTRY?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can see that father and daughter have formed a unique bond! :D love it!

    thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete