Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mary Grace Chocolate Cake

I texted my husband the other day that I want him to surprise me so he better buy me a chocolate or a mocha cake. He texted back that sure he will buy me at _______ (insert name of the famous neighborhood bakery). I messaged back and said never mind. Nothing wrong with the bakeshop but I have something else on mind.

I was sweating it out at the gym with a thought in mind that I will have a tiny bite/slice of chocolate cake when I get home. I am pretty sure my husband will buy me either at Goldilocks or at Red Ribbon since these are the nearest where he was at the time.

I was eager with anticipation going home. I went straight to the ref to have a bite of my cake. Yes, that's how I crave for my cake. Haha. Imagine last year, I never had a taste of any cake as far as I can remember because I was on a diet for my weight loss management program. This is torture for a cake person like me. Now that I have reached my ideal weight, I can have my cake and eat it too...in moderation...and not weekly, once in a while. :)

Thanks husband for my Mary Grace chocolate cake. Next time, ask for a caramel drizzle, :)

3 comments: