Friday, February 18, 2011

Dinner After A Movie

It was Italianni's night after watching Gullivers Travels a few weeks back. The daughter and the husband are not fans of this particular restaurant but since we have not visited the restaurant for a few months already, they gave in to my request.


Fried Calamari, Piccolo - P295

For starters we had fried calamari. I actually don't eat this for no apparent reason. So it was husband who consumed a huge portion of this.


I actually forgot what this is. I guess it's Frutti di Mare based on Italianni's menu description I found online. Husband loves mussels such pasta with lots of it is always his first choice. If this is what I think it is, it's at P595 for a regular serving.


Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet, Regular - P595

This is what I had. I have always loved fish topped with cheese, whatever kind of cheese.


Lasagna P325

The daughter ordered for lasagna. She loves this with lots of mozzarella cheese.

It has been a very busy February so far. We intend to have a long weekend off on the last week of February since the 25th is a holiday! :)

In the meantime, have a great week ahead!

***More food sharing at Picture Clusters and Food Trip Friday.

10 comments:

  1. everything looks good...specially the calamari...i could have that everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also haven't back to Italianni's for quite awhile now. Calamari is my usual appetizer, too, or mussels or the asparagus dip.:p

    the crusted fish fillet looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks delicious! yummy! i am sure your family enjoyed the meal specially having it with each other! happy food trip friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Italianni's foods are so expensive, but all taste great! The calamari is something I would love, too.. and the parmesan crusted fish as well.

    my Food Friday post
    my Food Trip Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! the Fried Calamari is to die for! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really?.. I WANT TO EAT!!! :-) yumm.. yumm... for this kind of food?, the price is appropriate...

    ReplyDelete