Friday, September 4, 2009

Ballroom Dance

Part of the activities in my daughter's school is their annual field demonstration held during the first quarter of the year. I look forward to this event as excitedly as my daughter does. I love watching the different presentations of the students especially my daughter's class.

It involves hours of practice each week and the rehearsals go almost on a daily basis as the activity gets nearer. This year my daughter's grade level did the ballroom dance.

My daughter and I shopped for her dress as they were required to don a dress in bright colors, preferably in pink or red shade. It was not the usual Sunday dress. I opted to buy a simple dress which is appropriate for her age but still matches the requirement.


Children are children. They played while waiting for the assembly proper even in their formal wears.


***Read more sharing at Mommy Journey.

10 comments:

  1. she looks great in pink momi- dalaga na ang looker, you must be a one proud momma.

    Happy Mommy Moments!

    Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty in the bright pink dress. I like her hairstyle too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her dress.. Love the color combination and your daughter looks pretty on it..even prettier..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a very pretty girl and her dress is really nice.. very appropriate and yet stylish.. bagay na bagay sa kanya

    Take a peek naman on my future politician (nyek!)

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress suits her :D she is so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pink dress looks good on her. and she's pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so dalaga in the pic. Her dress is indeed a fab!

    Mine is up at http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2009/09/mommy-moments-dress-up-day.html

    Happy Mommy Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. very pretty! mine's up too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A looks gorgeous, dalaga na siya! :)

    ReplyDelete