Monday, February 16, 2009

Have a Seat, Will Take Picture


As I have shared with one of my posts, my daughter and I bought her dress for the school dance more than a week ago. I also bought an entire set of clothes to update my wardrobe. As if our feet were not sore yet from checking all the shops, we managed to do go around the mall for our dinner and some other buys for the house.

We chanced upon a set-up in a corner at the fourth or fifth level of the mall created to further beef up the Valentine season. Anyone who wants to have a picture taken is free to use it. It's cute. My daughter loves the chair because it is similar to the car seat in iCarly, one of her favorite shows from Nickelodeon.



Belated Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you had a good one or at least, you did not get stuck in traffic the night before and on the actual date.

5 comments:

  1. cool naman talaga ang seats. I would have had my picture taken if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice chair. oh i love that have that at home!

    thanks for visiting my WS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! my son and I love watching iCarly! :)

    ps. that's ok about the Valentine Meme, Lynn. next time, perhaps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool set-up. I love the shot. Hope you had a wonderful Hearts Day.

    ReplyDelete