Saturday, October 8, 2011

What to Do While Waiting

Get excited.....

That's my daughter. This was taken during the concert of Justin Bieber in Manila, Philippines. As the picture can tell you, she is one big fan of Justin. She has all his CDs. She had been a fan since JB's youtube days.


Get pensive.....

As what I often tell here in my blog, we almost always drop by the bookstore when we go to the mall as both my daughter and I love books. This is the usual scenario when we go to a restaurant and wait for our food. She cannot wait to read her latest find.


Get all patient...


Patience is a virtue. After all you are the only customer there. Haha. You will get what you want. She can't wait to get a hold of her ice cream. Why not if it's as creamy and delicious as this...


Sebastian's Cookies n Cream picture is from their Facebook page.


This is my entry for this week's PhotoHunt, "Waiting".

8 comments:

  1. That first one is so cute! You have some great "waiting" pictures here. I took a few weeks off from photohunt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i like those shots hehe. Happy PH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! My granddaughter would love to see Justin Bieber!

    I always have a book with me no matter where I am.

    I'll have to find some of that ice cream. Hopefully it's in my area!

    Here's My Photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i envy kids who loves to read books. i can't get my kids to indulge in paperbacks, though, my little miss is enjoying her bible story books...

    i had to read ur other posts here....very entertaining:)keep it up.

    (tnx for visiting my other site)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I always bring a book with me too. :)

    Cute shots. Have a fabulous weekend.

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have a book with me whenever I go when I was your daughter's age. And I would get scoldings from my Mom for reading while I eat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. I hope she had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete