Friday, October 14, 2011

Dessert at Bag of Beans

I have been craving for cakes the past days again but I am not giving in. I promised myself Death by Tablea from Chocolat will be one of my rewards to myself once I accomplish one of two things, whichever comes first. Yes, I am that easy to please. Cakes can make me happy. What are those two goals which I should achieve this month? Let me just keep them to myself and to my God for now. :)

I am practicing delaying gratification again. This works for me. I get motivated looking forward to my victories but let me clear the challenging areas first. And when I say challenges, I am not just talking about delaying eating chocolate cakes here, haha.

Life...just as I am in my cake abstinence, organizing my blog pictures, I saw these desserts which we had months ago when my friends and I trooped to Tagaytay, had lunch at Breakfast at Antonio's and dessert at Bag of Beans. Life has a way of teasing us and see how far we can go. Haha. But I can't be teased easily. See, I'm even publishing them here. It just might be that familiarity breeds contempt and I might not crave for cakes anymore. *grin*



I am not into blueberry cheesecake but this one got me. It's so creamy! I love it!



I love apples but I am not into any apple permutations. I skipped this apple pie ala mode.



Chocolate Mousse is just okay but it's nice to look at, right?



I think the blueberry cheesecake got me that this panacotta did not give me any impression except that I like its presentation.



My friends - Chats, Cookie, Cess, (Me), and Julie.

Happy weekend!

More food sharing at Picture Clusters and Food Trip Friday.

13 comments:

  1. I love cakes, my entry to FTF is cheesecake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my goodness! my sweet tongue is watering..yummy!!! Anyway, visiting from FTF. Hope you could visit mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been reading many rave reviews about those places (Breakfast at Antonio's and Bag of Beans), but haven't managed to visit those places everytime we go to Tagaytay. lol.
    the shots are really tempting...

    appreciate much your sharing these delectable desserts over at Food Friday, Lynn
    enjoy the rest of the week!

    ps. same here, cakes can make me happy, too! the 'familiarity breeds contempt' thingy doesn't seem to work for me when it comes to cakes. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! gusto ko rin subukan sa bag of beans.. yum yum yung blueberry cheesecake..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueberry cheesecake is so yumyum! :)

    Visiting from FTF.
    Lechon for Everybody

    ReplyDelete
  6. BoB's blueberry cheesecake is my favorite. I remember going to Tagaytay once just for a slice of it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh....masarap lahat ng cake! Visiting from FTF!

    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blueberry cheesecake had a lot of blueberry toppings, awesome!

    Hopping from Food Trip Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...wow i want to try this place the blueberry cheesecake got my attention=)...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm missing a lot! I'm a diabetic though I am craving for a blueberry cheesecake now waaah!

    Visiting from FTF :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! just looking at your blog already makes me feel really good because of the food, lol!

    by the way, do you mind checking out on Fool Me Once?

    ReplyDelete