Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

Thanks to my good friend, Cess, for handing over an invitation to attend the Ipanema event at Trinoma activity center two weeks ago. It's great that we can bring the kids along. My daughter went with me and she had a great time.

We were pleasantly surprised because my two cousins with our niece were there too. One of them works for a magazine that's why she is a frequent guest in events. I'm glad my friends understood that I spent most of my time in the event with my cousins. We don't see each other much and this one's a very good time to catch up.

There were a lot of activities kids and adults enjoyed. My daughter tried wall climbing, in her flats. Go, go, go, daughter!


My cousin and my daughter had fun with their nail art. I allowed my daughter to have her nails painted just for that event. She was ecstatic. :)


My niece and my daughter had their glitter tattoo also. My daughter had a blue seagull because "Justin Bieber has a seagull tattoo on his right hip bone". There, she said it.


My cousin and I took advantage of one of the services offered which is the foot massage. Relaxing. And what's best is that we were able to catch up what's the latest about each other.


Will any event that matters these days be complete without the photobooth? Maybe not. We had loads of pictures here since there were not much people lining up. We took advantage of the lull. Whoever thought of this photobooth for parties and events is a genius. It's really fun!

2 comments: