Sunday, April 4, 2010

Seven Suites Hotel Observatory with Friends

I went to Seven Suites Hotel Observatory last Saturday, March 27, for its relaunch. I heard about it from my friends and thought of joining them. My friend can bring along one more guest so I decided to push through with it. It's a weekend after all.

We spent about four hours of being together while savoring what the place has to offer. We like best of all the observatory located at the roof deck. For one thing, this is the only hotel in this country where you can go star gazing. I saw the moon up close as well as Orion and my favorite, Saturn with its rings. Wonderful.


With my mommy blogger friends, Cookie, Chats, That's Me, Julie and her son.


The hotel's facade.


I saw Saturn! :)

We toured the Garden Hall where a sculpture exhibit was being held that night. These are copper sculptures made into chairs, an image and a table stand. Our guide also walked us through in the different rooms of the hotel. The suites are named after each day of the week.

Here's Friday room with its cream colored beddings and wall.



Antipolo's higher elevation from Mega Manila gives it a scenic view of the metropolis, sans the smog that is often times visible.


Overlooking Mega Manila. Twilight.


I happen to like this one.

Oh yes, another thing we enjoyed is having our pictures taken individually and as a group at the photo booths. It was crazy with all our afro wigs in vibrant colors. My friends even made it their profile picture in Facebook. I don't think they'd want me to post it here. Haha! But it was really fun!

After the loooong weekend, it's back to reality for us starting tomorrow. :) Have a great week everyone!

***Check out more weekend sharing at Pixel Bug Weekend.

6 comments:

  1. looks like a great hotel...

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i love to have a close-up view of the stars!

    Is this in the Philippines? Wow the view is soooo nice..I thought it's somewhere in US:)

    mine's here: http://genefaithisawayfromhome.com/?p=75

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I recognize one of them, si Teacher Julie! I also read about this star gazing at the hotel from her blog.

    Isn't it so wonderful to be meeting with friends?

    Thanks for the hotel tour!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we are just near this place. I've seen the outside but I never thought the interior is as great! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that place looks really interesting! do they have a website sis?

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone!

    SALEN, You're place is quite near the hotel. Go and visit. :)

    GENEJOSH, Yes, the view is really nice especially at night.

    JUDY, The rooms are newly renovated according to our guide.

    MARICE, Yes, you may click on the link I provided. :)

    ReplyDelete