Saturday, April 24, 2010

Addiction

This is my first time after a long, long time to participate again in Photo Hunt. It's a good time to share my family's individual addiction. :)

We are not what you may call gamers (like those who participate in role-playing games) but we do enjoy those games we download in Apple iTunes store. In fact I'm getting addicted to it.

My husband loves to play with Jumbline. It's very much like Text Twist.


My husband plays this whenever he wants to relax a little. I forgot what level he is but he always tells me that he beat his last score and level. Haha.

I used to be addicted to Jumbline but I discovered Cooking Dash. I know I'm late with all these Dash games of Flo but I'm really enjoying it. I've downloaded all of them, full version - Diner Dash, Cooking Dash and Wedding Dash. I'm waiting for the Hotel Dash to be available in iTunes.

What I love about this game is its attention to details. I play it on my iPod Touch and you know that its screen is not too big but the graphics are so clear and vivid. Even the sound of the people eating the food are just so crisp. I love this game to bits. I also downloaded Plants Vs Zombies but I never played it again once I finished it. I usually play Cooking Dash during my rest at the gym.


Now my daughter has a different kind of addiction. I guess most tweens like her know this singer from Canada. He's Justin Beeber. My daughter has watched (and continue to watch) all his MTVs and features in YouTube. Now she's praying that Justin Beeber will have a concert here in our country.

She has his CDs and this one, My World 2.0, she plays on the car and in her music player to no end. Talk about addiction. :)

5 comments:

  1. lol... I'm addicted to computer games on FB too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with eastcoastLife, the facebook games are dangerously addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naglalaro yata ng Diner Dash si Tania :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played a computer game in my life but I seem to be addicted to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm too are addicted to blogging.
    But I see lot's of friends play FB Games.
    I hav an iPhone, but due to bad battery capacity, I do not use it to play games.

    ReplyDelete