Saturday, August 2, 2008

Castle and Clouds

I was looking for a happy picture where clouds are highlighted. I checked my hubby's computer because all the pictures of sceneries are organized in his folders. And there it was, folders of our summer outings. This was taken at Club Manila East where kayaking is also an attraction. Kayaking on a pool that is.

I love the water's royal blue color, a reflection of the clear sky. I love how colorful the cabanas are, slightly seen here with yellow and blue roofs. I also like the landscape with a castle on top of an improvised hill with bright clouds over it. This is such a happy place. :)

Here is a picture of my hubby and daughter having the pool all by themselves and kayaking all the way. I have posted this one several photo hunts ago for the water theme.

And here are the other guests of the resort enjoying their colorful kayaks. This resort now provides a venue for those who want to learn how to surf if you must know. Interesting isn't it? Surf on a pool.

Please see my streaks of clouds at Everything and then Some.... taken at Grande Island, Subic. And check out other photo hunters too. Have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Wow that place is pretty with the beautiful smiling clouds...Happy hunting! mine is ready too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the water is so blue and the clouds are awesome in your top shot.

    Great post!
    Have a great weekend!
    Amanda
    http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2008/08/photohunters-clouds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang ganda ng first picture, an galing nung clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tourist spot - kayaking looks like so much fun! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun place to visit! Nice picture for the theme. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot! Have a great weekend!

    Cheers,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun! And I loved those fluffy clouds.

    Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete