Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dream

I woke up feeling glad it was all a dream. There are instances that the moment I wake up I have totally forgotten what my dream was all about. I know that I dreamed of something but I cannot remember exactly what. But some areas or details of this morning's dream I can still remember.

After freshening up I immediately looked for some websites for dream interpretations. I just want to know what could this be saying, if it's saying anything at all. I do believe dreams could have some significant meaning in our everyday lives. I wouldn't rely though on the generic explanations of dreams but it could be fun checking what they say.

I was laughing at myself because I found this dream interpretation online. Just type away your dream and submit and there you have it, the interpretation is there. But of course they only link some keywords to explain to you what they mean. So it's not really a credible interpretation. As we know, dreams are very subjective and is specific to the dreamer. It cannot just be interpreted.

I stopped looking for its meaning. Stretching my dream further and making my own conclusion - nothing is lost in the first place. Not finding them at once does not mean they are lost.

Steps upon steps, actually, I am almost there with what I'm looking for, with what I want. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, now i'm wondering what that dream is =) the most memorable dreams i've ever had are those where aga muhlach and other celebs are like my best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tell us about your dream. hehe....

    Thanks for your prayers for my son’s recovery. He’s home from the hospital. We are relieved to know the cause of his abdominal pains and that it is not life-threatening.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mas malala daw ang day dreams kesa those while we sleep :D

    ReplyDelete