Sunday, May 13, 2007

Five


PSHunt


I just got from my dentist for my oral rehab routine. Surprisingly, a simple filling turned out to be a root canal. I shudder at the thought. So next week I have to be back together with my tooth x-ray so my dentist-friend can start the procedure. I am having goosebumps right now. Anyway, it's Photo Hunt once again and looking for pictures was a good distraction from a little pain I have right now due to my tooth extraction. Oh, that rhymes. :)

Here's a picture of my daughter when she was five, with a flower on her ear. Count the petals, they're five! Exactly what I need. My daughter loves it whenever I post something about her on my blog. Oh, mommy can't be happier too. This picture had been our desktop wall paper for some time. Most of my computer wall papers are pictures of my daughter and my family.


This was taken in a resort in Manila on a Holy Week. This was the time when my daughter was on her second year in her swimming lessons. She loves the water so much. It takes her quite long even taking a bath. And checking on her, she's just there, under the shower, letting the water flow all over her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment