Sunday, May 27, 2007

Colorful


PSHunt


Jelly beans, aren't they colorful? My husband loves munching on those while watching television, grape flavor is his favorite.

This is a habit already, I "consult" my daughter what could be the most appropriate picture to post in my weekly photo hunt. While browsing on my photos for "colorful", she leaned on my shoulder and said, "Am I not the one giving color to your life?". That's verbatim. She has always been sweet and expressive of her thoughts and feelings. But I never thought she already understands what phrases like those mean. My heart melted. She's my Little Miss Sunshine. :)


See the bunch of stuffed toys behind her inside the glass box? That's where her daddy caught the cell phone holder on her hand. It was fun playing that little machine, you put in two five peso coins (roughly a quarter) and you have to catch the toy by manipulating the button to move the mechanical grip. It's frustrating if it's almost there and you lose the grip. So you try and try until you ran out of coins. It was fun though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment