Thursday, April 5, 2012

Going Around Manila International Autoshow 2012

We trooped to the World Trade Center last Sunday to watch the exhibit of cars, the Manila International Autoshow. If you ask me, I was more interested in our family bonding time more than the cars I was going to see. :)

Anyway, this is the second year that we attended the car show. I remember back in college my boyfriend, now my husband, go to Transhow, another transport show, every year. He introduced me to this kind of event. Obviously he loves cars. :)

Disclaimer: I don't know much about cars but I do appreciate their beauty. This is one of the first cars that I saw and love. It's cute with its color green, stripes and all - a minicooper.


My dream car is a sleek Mercedez Benz. It's elegant, spells success but does not give an air of stiffness. Let me visualize: I'm going to have you, dear Mercedez Benz, sooner than later. Haha.


My daughter and I love vintage cars too especially their colors. The Beetle is such a classic and it's yellow color suits it so much. My husband took different photos of cars and their sound system and their machines. He also took the opportunity to have our picture taken with Rusell Swift. I undrestand he is a precision driver. My husband showed me a YouTube video of this guy driving his way...I mean parking his way in between two cars with very little space to move around.



We looked for a place to eat and found ourselves at Army Navy Burger in Harbor Square. That was our first time in the said restaurant. My feedback on the said dining place on a separate blog post.


It's been crazy busy for all of us especially with husband's schedule so I grab every opportunity I can grab so the three os us can go out together as a family. We spent around two hours there. It was exhausting but like my daughter said it was all fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment