Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fresh Papayas

I'm having these fresh slices of papayas for lunch like a boss. :) Oh yes, time for cleansing. I've eaten so much this week because I've been out a lot with my daughter and can't help but eat out.

Hello to my fellow Photohunters. All this time Photohunt is already hosted at The Saturday PhotoHunt.  See you every Saturday, then! :)

Here's my entry for the week: fresh papayas - eating them for lunch, like right now as I post this. Multi-tasking. It's raining on a summer month here in the Philippines. Crazy weather. I feel like doing nothing at all but surf ze web and eat (well, eat healthy foods, promise) and bug my daughter. After a week of being stressed out on most days, it's great to just chill-out. Crossing my fingers I can do just that today.



This is funny and I just have to post this. I went to see the picture of the week from The Saturday PhotoHunt blog and I was looking for the "LIKE" button. Oh geez.  Shame on me.  

Two things: 1) I haven't gone blog hopping in a looooong time and not used to commenting anymore in blogs.   2)  Facebook have eaten me. 

Happy Saturday (or whatever day you are in now.)  Just be happy!   :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have only ever had this as dried fruit, which I adore.

    http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=595

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good!
    Thanks for keeping things Fresh at The Saturday PhotoHunt.
    I hope to see y'all next Saturday...Awesome!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.. in that case, i think i need to eat papaya, too! lol!

    by the way, do you mind checking out on Happy Birthday To My Most Beautiful Sister!

    ReplyDelete