Friday, December 23, 2011

Chef Tatung's

I thought I couldn't make it to our dinner date. My friends and I scheduled this two weeks ago I think. I suddenly had an appointment on the night of the date we are going to have our dinner. My appointment was in Makati and our meet-up will be at Quezon City. Oh.

I was done with the meeting at almost 8PM. Luckily I was able to get a ride fast and I was able to locate Tatung's easily. Thanks to the cab driver for being nice while we were looking for the street. Simple blessings. :)

I was not able to take any pictures of the foods as they were all half-way with all the dishes. But I was glad I proceeded even if I was tired already. I just have to meet my friends.

Tatung's is a house converted into a restaurant. It has a classic Filipino theme into it. It looks cozy and intimate with soft lights in some parts of the dining area.




I love the food served to us - Chicken Sisig Lettuce Wrap for our appetizer, for the main dishes - Tamarind-glazed Butterflied Tilapia, Honey-glazed Slow Roasted Pork Belly, Bam-I. The white rice was good too. I think it's jasmine. We had our dessert - coffee and the Warm Chocnut Chocolate Cake which was so divine!

I will go back there with family and friends! I love it there!


With Chef Tatung


Happy Holidays! I love my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment