Sunday, December 12, 2010

Funny

I missed doing Photo Hunt especially when I checked the comments and saw familiar names of participants which I used to visit when I was so active in this meme. But I am back. The blogging bug hits me again and I just so eager to keep on posting.

It's Funny for this week's theme in Photo Hunt. I'd like to share photos of my niece in some of her unguarded moments which we find cute and funny. They were all captured by my brother.

Here's one during Thanksgiving. Frankie, my niece, just had to take a bite of their turkey with all her passion. Haha.


The next two pictures were taken a few months ago. She fell asleep while playing the computer. Does it seem like she doesn't want to have anyone take her mouse away from her. Haha.


You are so cute, Frankie dear!

3 comments:

  1. lol! lovely funny images of a cute sweet little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl is soooo cute! :)

    Btw, I am a graduating student from UP Manila and blog-hopping brought me here. I was wondering if you could answer a survey I made regarding Filipino bloggers. This is for my thesis and answering will only take you a couple of minutes.

    http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HLEKII_31745bbc

    Confidentiality will be of utmost priority. Answering my survey will be very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete